Thursday, February 21, 2019

Wild About You!

Just because Valentine's Day has passed doesn't mean you can't give your honey a special card showing how you feel! In fact, I believe giving a sweet card out of the blue and for no particular reason is even more special!


Eyelet Outlet's Jungle Mix Brad set is awesome for your Zoo layouts (see one I did here), but they're also fun for use on cards!  As soon as I saw the new Safari Washi Tape, I knew I'd have to create something with it.  I'm always attracted to black and white color schemes with a pop of color!  Cricut just happened to have a similar tree as the one on the washi tape on their "Tree Silhouettes" image set, too! And this zebra print from Huckleberry Hearts Safari Animal Prints Digital Paper collection was a perfect pairing for my black and white color scheme.

If you're in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, don't forget to come by the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo this weekend and see all the amazing Eyelet Outlet products in person!  You won't walk away empty handed!  😉



No comments:

Post a Comment