Thursday, February 28, 2019

Under the Weather

So far my husband and I have made it through cold and flu season without getting sick, but I know some have not been so lucky, so for those of you who may be suffering this week, I've made you a get well card!


This cute little girl is from the Cricut's "Enjoy the Seasons" image set.  Today I've substituted the original cloud from the set with a couple of Eyelet Outlet Cloud Brads.  


The images on this set are all designed with layers to be assembled with foam dimensionals which are easier to see in this photo.  I love the dimension they add to the card along with the fabulous teardrop bling from Eyelet Outlet.  These come in clear, pearl and of course this lovely blue which makes great rain!

Thanks for visiting and be sure to follow us on Instagram, too!  If you're in the Pleasanton, California area, see us in person March 1 and 2 at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo!


No comments:

Post a Comment