Thursday, February 7, 2019

Be a Pop of Color!

Eyelet Outlet has so many amazing shaped brads!  There are all sorts of birds and animals, flowers and trees, shoes and clothing!  You name it and we've got a brad for that!  Sometimes, though, I forget about the simple round ones, so today I'm bringing you a project using them.


Eyelet Outlet has round brads in every color, shape and size!  There are jeweled ones and pearl ones, too!  There are even some available in bulk!  Today I used some from the 1/8" Spring Brad Mix   and some from the 1/8" Summer Brad Mix to create this painter's pallet.  I used black and white skinny washi tape on 3 sides of my card, but then I decided to be daring and use this multi-colored stripe washi on the remaining side!  

Be sure to throw a couple of packages of Eyelet Outlet Round Brads in your cart before you check out!  When you use them, post a pic on Instagram and be sure to tag us!






No comments:

Post a Comment