Thursday, March 28, 2019

Mother's Day Gift Box

Spring is in the air here in Central Texas and Mother's Day will soon be here!  Today I've got a little gift box for you that will be the perfect way to tell your mom how much you appreciate all she's done for you!


I've really been in to making boxes with my Cricut these days and after seeing some cute designs for gable boxes on Pinterest, I decided to try my hand at one featuring some Eyelet Outlet products.

I started with a gable box from the Cricut Tiny Treasures cartridge.  I chose some doors and windows from other Cricut images as well as the tree with tire swing. I added a strip of Eyelet Outlet wide floral washi tape to the length of the box before folding it up and then I welded sections of this white picket fence from the First Few Years cartridge to make a continuous strip and applied it over the washi tape.  

I chose a scalloped border from the Cricut image library and made layers for my roof. Since it's Spring and trees are blooming, I added some Eyelet Outlet Mini Stitched Flowers to the trees and a small enamel dot for a door knob for some more texture.  

I love the nostalgic feeling I got about my own childhood home when I parked the Eyelet Outlet Bicycle Brad in front of the house!   

I added my sentiment to the back roof section and topped it with a bow!


Thanks for stopping in today!  If you're in the Allentown, PA area, stop by and see us in person at the Rubber Stamp & Paper Arts Festival March 29 & 30!  


1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful i would love to make one for my mom.

    ReplyDelete