Thursday, March 7, 2019

Pet Sympathy

Sadly, a family friend had to say good bye to their beloved dog this past week.  Today we remember Bailey with this sympathy card.


I used my Cricut Maker machine to make this card along with awesome Eyelet Outlet products.  One thing I especially love about the Cricut Maker, unlike previous Cricut machines, is that you can use the print-then-cut function on any color card stock, whereas only white card stock can be used with earlier models.  Here I used print then cut on gray card stock to create the paw print border.

I hole punched through the Eyelet Outlet Pink Enamel Heart to apply the paw print brad to this card.  I also used Dog Washi Tape and Pink & White Checked Skinny Washi Tape.  

I'm glad you stopped in today!  Until next time, be sure and check us out on Instagram and Pinterest, too!





No comments:

Post a Comment