Thursday, October 10, 2019

Kick Up Your Heels for Halloween!

I made Halloween treats for the kiddos in my life this week and it was so much fun!

The shoe is from Cricut's Princess Party image set and I cut it as large as would fit on a 12 x 12 piece of card stock and this allowed for the width of the Oreo cookies.  It was quite easy to assemble, too.

The fun part was creating the embellishment for the front of the shoe and the tags I tied to the cookie bags.  Eyelet Outlet has AMAZING brads for Halloween and they added such super touch to my shoes!


Here I've added an Eyelet Outlet Mini Spider Brad to the cobweb on the front.


Our little Ghost Brads are so adorable!


My granddaughter is not a fan of chocolate so she's getting socks in her shoe!  


Our Witch Leg Brads really kept with my theme! I also added a little purple stick on bling bubbling from my cauldron!  
  


Our Pumpkin Brads are always popular!  Here I've added some Eyelet Outlet green swirl bling.

Thanks for stopping by today!  



No comments:

Post a Comment