Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Making a Scene

All you need to make the *GOOD* kind of scene, in a cardmaking sense, is a judicious combination of Eyelet Outlet Brads and Glitter Tape... and ok... maybe a little bit of Bling, as well. Which is what I (Lauren) have used to make these two winter wonderland cards:


 This Glitter Tall Tree Tape has the perfect colors, the perfect (wide) width and the perfect amount of glitter, of the variety which absolutely DOES NOT leave a sparkly trail wherever it goes. This I needed no more than a few torn paper mats and some Pine TreePrancing Deer and Snowflake Brads to make a perfectly peaceful winter scene.


I've used a second variety of Glitter Tree Tape on my second card, which I framed with Blue Marble Tape and some Fancy Pearl and Jewel Bling before attaching my Moose and Pine Tree Brads. I've bordered the vertical sheet music panel with some Glitter Star Tape and allowed my Snowflake Brads and a few of the tiny gems from the Pearl Bling to cascade down the front of the card.


I expect there are nearly endless combinations of Glitter Tape and Brads that would look beautiful on holiday --or even just winter-themed-- cards. I hope you'll be inspired to try your own variations!

would prefer that snow only ever 
appeared on xmas cards and tv shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment