Thursday, November 7, 2019

Peppermint Twist!

My husband was a radio DJ back in the late 60's and oldies tunes fill the air quite often in our home. Today's projects are inspired by one of those old songs, the Peppermint Twist!

I've been playing around with making rosettes lately to use on my Christmas wrapping. The fun part of rosette making is decorating the centers and I love the way these turned out!  So colorful and festive with Eyelet Outlet Peppermint Candy brads in every color!


These diamond rosettes are in the Cricut image library and are part of the Scoring Wheel Rosettes image set.  


Keeping with my sweet theme today, here's a Christmas card that is loaded with all kinds of SWEET Eyelet Outlet products!  In addition to the peppermint candy brads, I've used our brand new Gingerbread Washi Tape that is loaded with goodies!  There's candies and gingerbread men and candy canes on a lovely aqua background!  And it paired great with our red stripe foil washi tape, too!

I added a couple of our Christmas Cookie Brads, Lollipop Brad, Candy Cane Brad, and some Enamel Dots for colorful buttons on my ginerbread men.


So glad you stopped in today!  If you're in the Birch Run, Michigan area, stop in and see us in person this weekend at the Great Lakes Scrapbook Event!


No comments:

Post a Comment