Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Snow Far, Snow Good

I confess that I (Lauren) do not actually love snow in real life, BUT... I love it on holiday cards, especially shaker cards that star the new Eyelet Outlet Snowman Couple Brads!


Because seriously what in the world could be cuter than a Snowman and Snowwoman all dressed up for a Snow Date?! After I filled the shaker cup with clear microbeads and a few tiny sequins, I concentrated on making a background that went well with that scene. I decided they should live on a Christmas Tree Farm, which I made by filling the lower 2/3 of a plain white cardstock panel with Christmas Tree Washi Tape, lined up nice and neatly. I filled the "sky" with Dotty Foil Tape and as a finishing touch I scattered a few Snowflake Brads so they looked like they were falling down the front of the card.


If it's snowing where you live, I hope you are as happy and cosy as this cute Snow Couple!

would seriously prefer to have 
ALL her snow on holiday cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment