Thursday, December 19, 2019

My Favorite Color is Christmas Lights!

My granddaughter used to say that her favorite color was rainbow and I totally get that!  It's hard to narrow down a single color that is my favorite and my husband and I are both in the camp that prefers all colored lights on the Christmas tree!  


When I saw this cute file on the Cricut "Eat, Drink & be Merry" image set, I knew it was for us!  And I also knew that Eyelet Outlet Holiday Light Brads were going to be a part of the project!

I used the reverse canvas technique on this and HTV with my Cricut Easy Press.  I love the way the brads add to the 3-D effect of this little art piece.  Brads aren't just for paper crafting!  :)

Thanks for stopping in today and have a wonderful holiday with those you love!







No comments:

Post a Comment