Thursday, December 12, 2019

Poinsettia's are Pretty!

Good Thursday morning, crafters!  Just under two weeks until Christmas and yikes!  My Christmas cards are not in the mail yet!  They are ready, but just finishing up addressing them. Here's one of this years cards.


I love the way this stair step card shows off some of Eyelet Outlet's gorgeous holiday washi tape!  On this card I used the poinsettia tape on the sides and the Merry Christmas tape across the bottom.  

Also on this card, I used Eyelet Outlet gold stick on pearls for the center of my poinsettia and accentuated the greenery behind the poinsettia with one of our great pine cone brads.

Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you'll follow the links in the post to find great holiday embellishments at Eyelet Outlet.  

Until next week, keep on crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment