Thursday, February 20, 2020

Happy Easter

It's a wet and chilly day here in Central Texas, but Spring is in the air at Eyelet Outlet!  We have some of the prettiest Spring washi tapes and fabulous Spring themed brads you will find anywhere and today I'll be showing you just a few.


I started out with this cute "Easter" border from Cricut's "Celebrate All Year Long," image set, not really knowing what I'd use as a background paper.  I tried a number of different colors and patterns, but then I spied this gorgeous wide floral washi tape on my craft table and knew it would be perfect peeking out from behind the Easter eggs.

What's Easter without some chocolate bunnies?  Our little chocolate bunny brads are so cute alongside our Easter egg brads, don't you think?

See you next week!  Until then, keep on crafting!




1 comment:

  1. In this fashion my buddy Wesley Virgin's tale launches with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

    Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get whatever they want.

    As it turns out, these are the EXACT same tactics lots of famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know how you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that conversation has even occurred IN YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while riding an unlicensed, beat-up trash bucket of a vehicle without a license and on his bank card.

    "I'm absolutely frustrated with living check to check! When will I get my big break?"

    You took part in those types of thoughts, ain't it so?

    Your success story is going to start. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete