Saturday, January 30, 2021

Cool love!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a fun card that could be used for a Valentine, an anniversary or wedding, or just because! This card design is super simple and features some of our newest brads in the store, which I just love, paired with some awesome Washi Tape! I've always loved Washi Tape in general, but my love is slowly growing to an addiction, lol!


I cut a standard A2 sized top-folding white card base along with a slightly smaller black cardstock panel. I created a computer-generated sentiment, printed it and trimmed it with sentiment in the top one-third of the panel which I layered on the black cardstock panel. I covered a piece of cardstock with Pink Checked Washi Tape and die cut a stitched square. I added two Ice Cream Brads and several tiny black punched hearts, then adhered the die cut piece to the layered white panel which I adhered to the card base. 

Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment