Saturday, January 2, 2021

Enjoy the Ride!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a fun card for that special biker in your life (wink-wink)! This was a super simple design that took about 45 minutes to put together! Yeah - I love it when that happens!


I cut a standard A2 size top-folding white card base and a slightly smaller black cardstock panel. I had a map of the United States on my laptop so I lightened it and printed it on 60# Hammermill copy paper and then trimmed it. I cut a strip of black cardstock, punched the center lines for the highway and adhered it at an angle on top of the map, trimming the edges. I stamped the sentiment in black ink in the upper right portion of the panel and added three Motorcycle Brads. I adhered the map panel to the black cardstock panel, then adhered the piece to the card base. The final touch was the addition of several Black Enamel Dots

Thanks so much for stopping by - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment