Sunday, January 17, 2021

Loving Hearts

I have love and valentines on the brain lately. Shaker cards are fun to make and I made one on today's slimline card. 


The slimline card base is 3 1/2" x 8 1/2". I cut a bright pastel striped cardstock from a slimline postage stamp die. Then I cut out a heart and circles with dies. Behind the shaker, I put a piece of metallic white cardstock so that the new Love Sequins and the new Heart Sequins would stand out. I added a few white and pink sead beads to the well also. The sequins come in sets of different colors and are so pretty! The Love sequins are large so I decided to use them as sentiments as well as shaker bits. I spaced pink and gold Love Sequins and glued them on the card front. I did the same with several pink Heart Sequins. 

I wanted to have a couple little characters peaking out of the circles so I colored and fussy cut them and mounted them so they would be peaking out.

I hope you enjoyed today's card. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment