Thursday, September 16, 2021

Fall Banner

Eyelet Outlet brads aren't just for paper-crafting!  Today I have a cute home decor project for you.  

I created this fall banner for my home on my Cricut Maker.  The Maker and rotary blade cut all the burlap and felt for the project flawlessly.  For the layered felt elements, I ironed fusible webbing to the back of the felt and removed the paper liner before cutting the images with the Maker. Then I steamed ironed the layers together.

Eyelet Outlet has so many great fall and Halloween themed brads and adding them to my burlap pendants was super easy.  Since the weave is quite loose, I didn't even have to make holes for the prongs to fit through.


The brads I used for this project were the pumpkins, leaves, scarecrow, lollipop, and candy corn.  

If you've used Eyelet Outlet brads for any of your home decor projects, we'd love to see, so be sure and tag us on Instagram!







No comments:

Post a Comment