Thursday, September 23, 2021

Recipe Scrapbooking

In 2009 I decided to scrapbook a few family recipes for my girls and that's when I discovered Eyelet Outlet and their amazing brads.  Every once in a while I return to my paper crafting roots and create a recipe scrap book page and recently I created this two page layout for my niece. The recipe is a family favorite made often for picnics by my late mother.  Adding to the specialness of this page is that the recipe is written in her handwriting.


Since this baked bean recipe calls for bacon, I knew I'd need to reach for my Eyelet Outlet bacon brads.  And the tiny heart brads on my title were perfect.


Our family typically enjoys this recipe while roasting hot dogs on a back yard fire pit, so the Eyelet Outlet camp fire brad from our camping set was a must.  Just for fun I added a pair of Eyelet Outlet sunglasses to my "Cool Beans" image and of course, there's always room for Eyelet Outlet enamel hearts.  

I hope you're inspired to give recipe scrapbooking a try for your family favorites!  Be sure to check out all the Eyelet Outlet cooking themed products to fancy up your pages, too!





No comments:

Post a Comment