Thursday, November 10, 2022

Rosette Angel

 Good Thursday to you, crafters! I created this paper rosette angel a few years ago with my Cricut, but I've updated her a bit and also created a sharable file with instructions if you're a Cricut crafter and would like to give this project a try.  I've also seen several YoutTube videos with instructions for making Paper Angel Rosettes with paper trimmer, score board, and punches.


I think it's easy to see what makes this angel so "Heavenly!"  It's beyond a doubt the fabulous Fancy Long Zig Zag Bling! This gorgeous bling comes in 4 different colors and you're going to want some of each, I'm sure!  


For a touch more sparkle, I added a strip of skinny glitter washi tape to the portion of the rosette that makes up her halo and there's a pretty poinsettia brad on her little sign.  

This angel would look lovely on the Christmas tree or as a package topper.  If you'd like to give her a try on your Cricut machine, here's the link to my file.  


I'm Susan Creech and I'd love for you to follow my Cricut Profile







No comments:

Post a Comment