Thursday, July 23, 2026

Geared Up for School!

School is beginning soon and it's a great time to send some snail mail to a child in your life to wish them a fantastic school year!


I found this cute little robot in the Cricut image library and used the offset feature to create a shaped card base. I sliced a hole in the center and lined it with acetate to hold my shaker bits. Rather than the usual sequins used in most shaker cards, I took the prongs off the backs of these Eyelet Outlet gear brads and they became my shaker content.


This little card is absolutely "EYE POPPING," thanks to a couple of Eyelet Outlet eyeball brads! LOL!


Here's the inside of the card. If you're a Cricut crafter and would like to create this project, I've shared the link on my Cricut profile








 

No comments:

Post a Comment