Temperatures are still in the 90's and 100's here in Central Texas, so a good way to cool off is to start on Christmas cards in my airconditioned craft room!
This card has always been a favorite of mine. I embellished with Eyelet Outlet's nutcracker brad and gift brad. I used our pine tree brad on this one, but those have sold out. We still have a snowy version as the retro tree which would be perfect as well. Our popular snowflake brads are sold out, too, but if you were lucky enough to nab some in the on-going liquidation sale, here's some inspo for using them. I used images from the Cricut image library to create a print-then-cut border for this card and a snowflake embossing folder to add texture to the blue background.
Fill your carts up today with our wonderful holiday brads while supplies last!

No comments:
Post a Comment