Monday, October 29, 2012

Design Team Monday


Hi everyone!  It's Taylor here to share a couple of holiday cards that use lovelies not necessarily intended for the holidays!  First up is the fun card above, which is accented by two fabulous stippled brads (in red).  This card uses the silver-edged ones, but they come in gold-edged too!  And if you lok closely, you'll see that I added a little bit of red jewel bling to his hat as well!


My second card is all about CAS with a big impact, and the fantastic new bling strips are really perfect for this!  They make it so easy to jazz up a quick card! And I think the red (for warmth) pairs perfectly with the crystal (for cold) bling!

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I've been up to with the pretties available at Eyelet Outlet!  Be sure to stop by my blog and my Facebook page for more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment