Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Inspiration Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! Today we're featuring two takes on halloween inspired tags for you. First up is designer Susie Moore.

Does this ribbon and brad collection just make you giggle?  The more I layered it, the more it made me laugh.  I just love it! I started out with just a plain tag cut from a Sizzix die and added some cute paper.  




Then I gathered up some ribbon and stapled it to the bottom.  Then came the layering fun.  Four strips of ribbon and each one has a fun matching brad.




 Here is a close up: The number of monsters got me thinking about counting.  Thus the sentiment. It all just came together and it makes me smile.  I hope it does you too. You can see more of my work at The Dies Have It.  I would love to see you there.  

Oh - and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Susie 

Now it's time for Anna and she is sharing vintage Halloween inspiration for her tags.



Hi, Anna here!
I made two small Halloween gift tags,
using "bootiful" Eyelet Outlet brads
and funny black Monster Ribbon.



Spooky House Brads...



Have a nice day,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment