Monday, February 3, 2014

Design Team Monday with Dawn

You know what today is...
My half birthday! 
Which, if you know me, you know I love my birthdays...
and celebrate them twice a year

The decorative brads (and jewels) from The Eyelet Outlet will put a little spring in your step
and snazzi-ness on your cards...
even if it isn't your birthday..or half birthday!






Oh, and remember...The Eyelet Outlet even has washi tape in fun styles and colors
to match their paper flowers and ribbons!
Here I used a newly released Binder Clip Brad...and tied on a little piece of twine.
I love to embellish these brads with extra touches!


A mustache, spectacles and bowler hat...
perfect for telling your best pal some piece of  juicy news!


 The Rumple Ribbon bow is a great back drop for the pointy  hand from the
Don't you just love how you can cut the jewels to the proper length for your specific card!
I know I do!


Now I am pleased to announce the winner of our giveaway! Thank you to all who commented.
Our winner is

Very Cute, Annette :)

Please email your mailing address to eyeletoutlet@gmail.com and we'll get your prize out to you!



Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out my blog for more inspiration!
Dawn Mercedes, of Sunnyside Up!

4 comments:

  1. I come across those arrows so often! I think they are adorable and they are always used in different funny ways. I love the colors a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards, love all of the fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super AWESOME Cards, love the arrow papers AMAZING JOB!
    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete