Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Design Team Wednesday with Susie

Welcome Eyelet Outlet Fans!
Susie here to share a few cards with you.  Let's start February off with some bright colors! I am loving the new brads for 2014.  How do you like my row of Frog Set Brads?  I just love the combination of the frogs and the lily pad.  They are very happy frogs...as you can see.  Can you spot that I used some Green Pearl Brads to attach my tags?  Gotta love those beauties too!



For my next card I used Music Note Brads and the Binder Clip Brads for the focal point of this little note card. I am going to have to get some more of those binder clip brads because I can see I will need quite a few more for all the projects in my head!




Be sure to stay tuned here at the blog. We always have something fun to show you! If you have a chance, I would love for you to visit me at The Dies Have It.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment