Monday, July 4, 2016

Waited Until Five

Today I made a set of cards featuring the oh-so-fun Wine Washi Tape.

These are four clean & simple layouts that are easy ways to feature your favorite roll of Washi Tape.  

The stamps are all from Cathy Zielske's Adulting No.1 Stamp Set (which pretty much cry out to be used with this awesome Wine Washi tape).


I love to angle the tape across my card front and then trim each size down slightly for a clean finish.


For this one I used vertical stripes and added in a piece of red glitter Washi Tape.

The angle technique also works well with square cards.  Sometimes I find it easier to leave a slight space between the pieces of tape rather than trying to line the strips up exactly side-by-side.


It's also fun to have the tape cross between your layers (top layer attached with foam tape).

I hope these cards gave you some ideas about quick and easy cards you can make with your favorite washi tapes.

Products used:

Have you followed Eyelet Outlet on Twitter yet?  How about Facebook?



You can join me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling

1 comment:

  1. i love that you made a whole bunch of these using the same "ingredients" and got different effects! (espec b/c EVERYONE is going to want one, lol!)

    ReplyDelete