Saturday, July 23, 2016

for you card by Marina Gridasova

hello ladies! it's Marina here again with my new clean and simple card
for you card @akonitt #eyeletoutlet #card #by_marina_gridasova
a few close ups:


 this time I decided to use a few Eyelet Outlet products without lots of layers and embellishments. You need to use one main element (I used vellum flower)  and some pearl stripes to made horizontal composition. Add the title and some dots - and your card is ready ))) Also you can see I used here 2 different glitter dots - gold and yellow

Eyelet Outlet products:
Glitter Enamel Dots Gold 
Glitter Enamel Dots Yellow   
Pearl Bling Strips White
Pearl Bling Strips - Purple

Hope you will like my card ))))




 Marina

1 comment:

  1. incredibly elegant, marina! i love the way you've split the pearl bling between white and purple, as well!

    ReplyDelete