Saturday, November 5, 2016

Calling all crows

Happy November my Eyelet Outlet fans!  Barry your Prince of Paper showing you a card I created that doubles as a gift card holder and of course embellished with festive brads and enamel dots.  The yellow tag is actually a small envelope made from embossed cardstock and tied with a piece of string that can hold a gift card.
I had this adorable scarecrow sticker that I have had for several years that finally found a perfect place to perch.  I added eyelet fall leaf brads and because the designer patterned paper contained colorful dots I accented these with multi -size color enamel dots in browns, greens and blues.
I hope you all have a fantastic fall and enjoy the falling leaves, I will be back next time to show you more examples of how to use these lovely leaf brads, washi tape and enamel dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment