Sunday, November 13, 2016

Very Grateful

Next week is Thanksgiving which is one of my most favorite times of the year!  Being a crafter I love the autumn colors and I am always inspired by the oranges, browns and reds of the changing leaves. Barry, your Prince of Paper to show you a autumn inspired card.  I printed off the sentiment using my computer on a piece of white cardstock.  I placed a wood grain embossed piece of white cardstock over a copper colored glitter washi tape covered piece of cardstock for my background.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out a tree branch and also to cut out several white frames.  I layered the frames to give them dimension and added this to my copper colored, glitter washi tape, wood grained embossed background. 
Now it was a matter of adding the leaf brads and small enamel dots in shades of brown to complete my card. I love how the sparkly copper colored washi tape just adds a touch of bling to bring the whole card together. Thank you for coming by today, I am very grateful for you!   
I will be back soon to show you one more card using these wonderful leaf brads, washi tape and enamel dots in a unique and creative way.  Until then Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: