Sunday, January 15, 2017

Perfect Blend!

Yesterday Lauren shared a fabulous traditional Valentine's Day Card ... today I'm going for a bit more non-traditional.

I couldn't resist combining these two mint and gold Washi Tapes to create this fun background.  The layout is from Freshly Made Sketches.



I added a row of Champagne Bling for a bit more sparkle.  This picture gives you a better idea of how the gold in that Washi Tape shimmers ... it is gorgeous.


And aren't those two little coffee cup brads the perfect embellishment for my Taylored Expressions Joe to Go sentiment.  I added two punched hearts and a single piece of champagne bling to finalize the decorations on my cups.

Products used:

Have you followed Eyelet Outlet on Twitter yet?  How about Facebook?



You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling


2 comments:

  1. Super card Stephanie, love how the gold shines on the washi tape. I adore those coffee brads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever wanted to get free Facebook Likes?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTOPILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete