Friday, January 27, 2017

Valentine ATCs


When I was a little girl I loved giving and receiving Valentines, and I suppose it's fair to say that I've never outgrown it!  It is so much fun to have a stash of little cards to draw from for whenever and wherever a little love note would warm someone's heart.  


These ATC-sized Valentines come together so quickly using coordinating papers and Eyelet Outlet embellishments.  One might expect to see enamel hearts and glitter washi tape on a Valentine, but with the right sentiments, other everyday objects will work just as well.


How about "a perfect pair" of eyeglasses?


Maybe a white and pink iPhone from our set of Selfies brads?!

This set of ATCs was made from bright, clean white card stock, but I'm working on some with vintage papers and embellishments, too.  A few scraps of paper and you're halfway there! You can use the ATCs as they are, or as a jump-start for a regular card, and they are a great place to try a new technique.   Have fun experimenting!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these are adorable. I love ATCs but haven't made them in a while. perfect use of the brads and enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love ATC's too...so quick and cute!

      Delete
  2. These are just so cute! Your combination of patterned papers makes for the perfect background for the brads,washi and enamel you used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That made it such a fun creative session!

      Delete
  3. These are adorable! I am just loving those cute cactus!

    ReplyDelete