Thursday, June 8, 2017

It's Always Tea Time!

Hello Everyone!

   I'm back today with a card inspired by one of my favorite stories - Alice in Wonderland! I love the crazy bold colors and writing of the story. This card is actually more of a fun invitation style card for those get together's with our girlfriends for munchies, tea/coffee and lot's of laughter.





   I used our awesome Tea Pot & Cup Brads for this card and matched my Gelatos to the colors of the brads. Of course Wonderland is a crazy place so it actually make sense that tea pots & cups hang upside down as well ;O)







These brads are just too cute not to use inside as well and I wanted the tea & brads matching to keep the bright colors flowing throughout the card.










Well I hope you enjoyed todays project and that it's inspired you to create something of your own. 

To get more details on this and other projects you can visit my Blog, or to see the tutorials you can visit my YouTube Channel






Thanks for stopping by, have a safe and creative day Everyone :O)

4 comments:

  1. those brads are adorable, and the card is fabulous. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, I just watched Alice in Wonderland last week and when I saw this card I immediately thought of the tea party with Johnny Depp at the head of the table. Then I started to read and see you really hit the nail on the head with this...because that's exactly what you were trying to convey. I love it when a plan comes together, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooooooooooo amazing, creative and AWESOME! <3

    ReplyDelete