Wednesday, June 21, 2017

When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Go Shopping!

Specifically *SHOE SHOPPING* ...although I (Lauren) have never seen real shoes that were quite as cute as these Eyelet Outlet Shoe and Purse Brads! Which is why I had to make two cards to feature them!


Once again, I've made my own patterned paper to act as a sort of springboard for the design. In this case, I filled a full sized 8.5x11" page with the phrase, "If the shoe fits... buy it!" in 12point Tabitha font. I printed it out first as ordinary black text on a white background. Then I decided to see if the reverse would be cool (yep!) so I set the font color to white and the background color to black, and printed a page of that, as well, so I could mix and match!


Both cards feature the same black, white and pink palette, to match the aforesaid Shoe and Purse Brads. Each packet has 4 shoes, 4 purses and 4 super-cute shopping bags, which you can see sitting next to the cards in the top photo. On the black card, to make the accent strip and focal image pop even more, I added tiny, skinny mats of Glitter Black Washi Tape. 


I hope you will be inspired to make a little shopping trip of your own, right on over to the Eyelet Outlet Store; or check the right-hand sidebar to find out when the Eyelet Outlet booth is coming to a trade show near you. Either way, you'll find allllllllll kinds of goodies that I know you'll ♥LOVE♥!

can be found here every week, 
right after her Wednesday partner, Miss Carri!

5 comments:

  1. So cute, love those brads. Love the background. it is certainly a great backdrop for the shoes and purses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is just stunning! I love black, white & pink...just made a card with these colors myself, LOL. I love your background paper! Making your own ensures a perfect pairing! I would expect nothing less from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and black, such a great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE THIS Lauren!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Discover how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING by staying home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.
    SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE

    ReplyDelete