Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun!

The Halloween Candy is out at the grocery store, so it's time to start making fun Halloween cards.

How fun are all those orange Washi Tapes ... I love them.

And I love how the Pumpkin Brads coordinate perfectly with the Pumpkin Washi Tape.


And of course, a few bats are the perfect finishing touch for a Halloween card design.  This one uses this week's CAS(E) this Sketch layout.

I just got these adorable new Witch Leg Brads ... and I love them.  They are so perfect with one of my all time favorite Halloween sentiments.


The orange zig zag washi tape was a bit too bright for my design, but since it is transleuscent, I attached it to orange cardstock, which created the perfect hues (one of my favorite Washi Tape tricks).  

And don't you love the cool background I made by lining-up the Purple Zig Zag Washi ... and how the tape perfectly coordinates with the Purple Enamel Dots.

The layout is this week's Hand Stamps Sentiments Sketch.


Seriously, how fun are those shoes ... I'm going to be making lots of cards with those fun little brads ... watch for them in the Eyelet Outlet store soon.

Products used:

Did you know we have a Pinterest Board to showcase Eyelet Outlet Design Team Creations?


You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling,
and you can find Lauren & I making holiday cards
all year long at Jingle Belles

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie these are fantastic!!!! I LOVE those Brads and Washi Tapes!!! The cards are so awesome that I had to show my hubby and he agrees with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love Halloween cards and yours are great!

    ReplyDelete