Thursday, August 17, 2017

Hit the Books Gift Card

Back to school time is fast approaching and when we think of school supplies, most of think about the kiddos in elementary school.  In my "other life" before retirement, I was a college financial aid administrator.  If you've got a loved one heading off to college this fall, take it from me, they would LOVE to receive a bit of help with their school supplies, too!  And here is a perfect way to present your gift - a pop-up gift card holder embellished with Eyelet Outlet Book Brads and coordinating Book Washi Tape.


I first saw this gift card holder design on You Tube created by Mary at CardzTV several years ago.  I've since created a cut file for it in Cricut Design Space because it is my go-to for gift cards.  Eyelet Outlet products work so wonderfully in embellishing the outer belly band.  


When the belly band slides off and the card opens, the gift card pops right up!  I added another strip of Book Washi Tape on the inside to finish it off, leaving plenty of room for the gift giver to add a personal note.  

Thanks for stopping by today!  For more Eyelet Outlet inspiration, visit us on Pinterest!  


1 comment:

  1. There isn't too much better than a gift card from Barnes & Nobel...unless it's one in this snazzy gift card holder you made with the book washi and brad!

    ReplyDelete