Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Antique Cars

Today I'm featuring Antique Car Washi Tape backgrounds with awesome vintage car illustrations.

For this first card, I attached the Washi Tape to a scrap of white cardstock.  I love the wonderful grey/tan shade of this tape.


My first card uses a vintage Mercedes Benz with this week's Sketch from The Paper Players.


I added a Happy Birthday Road Sign Arrow Brad together with a sticker sentiment to complete the masculine design.

For the next one, I attached the tape to a scrap of lime green cardstock to coordinate with my fun little card.  This tape isn't quite as as translucent as other Washi Tapes, but you can see how the different color of cardstock did change the hue of the background.


I would totally love to have one of these fun little Goggomobiles.  I used another Road Sign Arrow sentiment for this design.




Products Used:


Did you know we have a Pinterest Board to showcase Eyelet Outlet Design Team Creations?


You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling,
and you can find Lauren & I making holiday cards
all year long at Jingle Belles

2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gosh those are SOOOOOOO COOOOOL!!! cannot believe i never ever thought of that, you are a GENIUS! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great pair of masculine cards. so graphic!

    ReplyDelete