Thursday, November 30, 2017

Holiday Lights

I feel a real attachment to these Eyelet Outlet Holiday Lights Brads because they remind me of the kind of lights we had on our Christmas Tree when I was a child.  They were so big and they were all colors!  The mini white lights that are so common today are pretty, but they just don't say "Christmas" to me the way multi-colored lights do!  


In the bottom corner of my card added some holly drawn with my Cricut Explore from the Photo Fun Holiday Memories cartridge and blinged it up a bit with some red Eyelet Outlet jeweled bling.  I used Cricut Adhesive Foil for the sentiment for even more "Bright!"  

Stop by Eyelet Outlet.com and get some of these fantastic Holiday Lights and see all of our amazing Holiday Brads and Christmas Washi Tape that will make your Holiday Cards stand out from the rest this year!





No comments:

Post a Comment