Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Christmas Card Trio

Brads make any Christmas card a little extra-special.

I started with simple holiday stickers and added brads to each one to *kick-it-up-a-notch*.  This one uses this week's Sunday Stamps Sketch.  I added some of my favorite glitter enamel dots (that work perfectly with my glitter paper) and a sentiment sticker.


I loved how the tree brad fit right over the tree riding on top of the car ... oh the memories wandering through the tree farm to find that perfect tree (and then it seldom fitting when we got home).

For my next one I added a Santa Hat Brad to make my Christmas Cardinal just a little more festive.


And my final one this week is a variation on the Sunday Stamps Sketch all decked in gold with a lovely ornament and warm woolen mittens.


Make sure you add some extra brads and bling to your holiday cards this year.

Eyelet Outlet Products used:

Did you know we have a Flickr Gallery to showcase Eyelet Outlet Design Team Creations?


You can visit me in blogland at Ingenious Inkling,
and you can find Lauren & I making holiday cards
all year long at Jingle Belles




2 comments:

  1. oh how i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these!!! (laughing at the tree not fitting; if it was left to me ours would never ever fit, fortunately jeff does things like measure and bring a tape, lol!!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete