Sunday, April 29, 2018

For the Birthday Boy

Hi Friends! kel here today to share a super quick card for a special little boy!

My youngest has a good friend in preschool and his birthday is coming up next week so I thought I'd make him a simple card to give. They bonded over garbage truck and dump truck toys so I thought that these work truck brads would be perfect for him! And I think it came out so cute and simple that I made a few more for his other friends too!!


Instead of adding lots of patterns and embellishments, I decided to focus on the main construction yellow and black colors in these work truck brads. I realized when making cards for the youngest that he doesn't seem to care about the patterned paper and all the embellishments that I thought I needed to add to make a nice card... and instead he gravitated towards the really simple ones with bold colors because the other ones were too busy!!

Thanks for stopping by today and see you again soon!!

lovies, =o) kel


No comments:

Post a Comment