Thursday, May 2, 2019

Hot Diggity Dog!

I like to send the kids in my life happy mail now and then.  I think I enjoy making cards for them as much as they enjoy receiving them! Here's a little card I made with that purpose in mind.  When I saw the cute dog house SVG from Miss Kate's Cuttables I knew it would be a perfect home for one of my darling Eyelet Outlet puppy brads!  


Seriously, these are the cutest little pups!  There's 3 different ones in the package, so it was hard to choose which one got to live in my little dog house!


We have coordinating washi tape for these puppies, too!  I used some around the base of my box card.  And you can't have dogs without paw prints, can you?  I added some of our paw print brads to the flaps of the box.  

I hope I've inspired you to make some happy mail for the little ones in your life, too!  Thanks for stopping in today!





No comments:

Post a Comment