Sunday, September 20, 2020

Melting For You!

Hello everyone! I love little puns and our new ice cream brads make that so fun and easy to do. Here's one that uses a sweet treat to tell someone how much they are loved. 

To make this card, I first penciled in a drippy shape on dark brown cardstock and fussy cut it to fit at the top of the card. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark and heat set it with white embossing powder. Then I cut a panel of cardstock in a tan color and stamped it with a lattice background to give the illusion of a cone. I applied glitter skinny washi tape on the edges of my card front.

Next I placed the ice cream brads, enamel hearts and pink bling on the brown cardstock around the sentiment and glued both the brown and tan pieces on to the front of the card. Before I did that, I rounded two of the corners. To make the drips look a wet, I applied glossy accents to the edges of the shaped brown cardstock. 

Thanks for stopping in today and I hope this gave you some card making ideas of your own. Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment