Saturday, September 19, 2020

We All Scream for Ice Cream!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a fun birthday card featuring something most of us love... ice cream! And no matter whether you love chocolate, strawberry or vanilla, we have you covered! These adorable brads are new in the store this month so be sure to check them out!


I cut a square card base and adhered a panel of blue cardstock. I layered strips of Glitter Dot Washi Tape on a piece of white cardstock leaving a very thin margin between the strips, and then cut it with a postage stamp die. I layered the die cut on a blue cardstock panel and then on white. I created the sentiment on the computer and cut it in a strip which I angled across the die cut. I added several Ice Cream Brads and adhered the piece to the card base. The final step was adding White Enamel Dots in the corners. Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!
Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment