Thursday, September 17, 2020

What's Cookin'?

Good Thursday, crafters! As mentioned a few weeks ago,  I recently re-discovered the beautiful retro graphics of Velma and Kathryn Balint of KB and Friends having first purchased from them many years ago.  I've gone completely wild over their adorable collection of boxes that pair so perfectly with Eyelet Outlet products.  

Today I'm using a little box reminiscent of a 50's area play cooking set.  I used my Cricut to create a window in the box and attached some clear acetate and attached the box to the card base with foam tape. Behind the window are wooden spoon brads and a pan brad from Eyelet Outlet's Cooking Brads set and Baking Brads set.  



The refrigerator and stove are from Cricut's Suburbia image set.  A few enamel hearts finish off the card adding more texture.  Thanks for stopping in!  Enjoy the day with those you love!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment