Sunday, December 20, 2020

Happy New Year!

Thankfully 2020 is soon on the way out. As a wise person said, 2020 stinks, stank, stunk! Time to move on to what is sure to be a much better year.


To make this card, I started by covering a panel with the very pretty Glitter Star Tape and then I cut out the ray pattern using a die from Hero Arts. I also cut out a branch from a die in my collection and a red sentiment label from cardstock. Assembly was really easy. I glued the glittered piece on to a silver foil card base. The center oval piece cuts out with the die so I was able to separately work with the center. I glued the branch down on the oval and placed the Cardinal Profile Brad on the branch and then glued the finished oval to the center of the card. I stamped and heat embossed a white new year greeting on the red label and put Red Mini Round Brads on each side before mounting it on the card with foam tape. The last touches were two white and one red sequin. There are so many things you can do with this basic ray pattern. 

Check out the Store for all your brad, washi tape and bling supplies! Have a wonderful week. When I post next, it will be 2021! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment