Saturday, December 19, 2020

Here comes Santa Claus!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here sharing a double flap card design! I sure do love me some fun folds! I've had this one in my tutorials for a while so I thought it would be fun to pull it out and make a Christmas card! Not too many more sleeps until Santa shows up! 


I cut the card base from chartreuse green cardstock and cut layers from gold foil cardstock and green plaid digital paper, and adhered them to the left flap. I cut layers from gold foil cardstock and a coordinating solid green digital paper for the right flap. I created some snow banks from torn white cardstock and randomly placed several Pine Tree Brads which I embellished with thin lines of glitter drops to resemble snow. I stamped Santa and his reindeer along with a sentiment in black ink, and then adhered the layered panel to the right flap. I added Ivory Enamel Dots to the left flap to complete the front. 


I embellished the inside panel with a strip of Tree Washi Tape (Wide) and a narrow strip of the chartreuse green cardstock, and stamped the sentiment in black ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! 

Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment