Thursday, December 3, 2020

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

The signs of the season have begun at our house with a big uptick in the number of times UPS is showing up at the door with deliveries and I bet it's the same at your house! That happened to inspire a Christmas card this week.


I started with a basic stair step fold.  This one is from Anna's Window Frame Cards and is available in the Cricut image library.  I used a brick patterned digital paper on the back ground.  For the lights above the door, I added red, green, and clear stick on gems and  some clear swirl bling on the shrubbery. I embellished the door with an Eyelet Outlet wreath brad and used a tiny brass round brads for the door knob.  I found an image of some Amazon boxes on the internet and uploaded them to Cricut Design Space and used print-then-cut on those.    

Now to get those Amazon boxes opened and those gifts wrapped!  Thanks for stopping by today and we'd love to see how you are using Eyelet Outlet products in your holiday projects!  Please share on our Eyelet Outlet Fans Page on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment