Sunday, November 28, 2021

Favorite Holiday Projects by Janet

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday weekend. This week here at EO, each of us on the Design Team is sharing our top 3 favorite holiday cards or projects from November 24th to December 1st.

I'll start with #3. This gift bag was cut using a Cricut Design Space Pattern. I love that it's so festive and sparkly. You know something great has to be inside it!


SHOPPING LIST:

Next on the countdown is #2, a tropical Christmas card. I think this one is so much fun if you don't mind a little irreverence in your cardmaking. 


SHOPPING LIST:

And now drumroll please for my most favorite holiday card. Penguins on Parade! With their wings out, they look like they are trying to balance themselves on the light cord.

SHOPPING LIST:
Penguin Brads

Happy Creating Everyone!


 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment