Sunday, November 21, 2021

Bears Bring Good Tidings!

 

It's Janet and today I am feeling in the Christmas mood. It's gotten a little chilly here over the weekend and even though it's going to warm up again, it got me to think of snow and cold crisp air.

This card perfectly reflects my mood. I started by creating the snowy hills. These were made with Sparkle White Glitter Washi Tape. I stacked strips of them and then cut the hills using dies. Next I stamped, colored and fussy cut the igloo. I also cut the preprinted sentiment strip. 

I made an A2 sized card out of bright blue cardstock and then I blended Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Oxide inks in the sky. This really intensifies the blue color and provides dimension. Then I put the scene together by gluing the back hill flat on the card. The foreground hill is on foam tape. Then I applied the igloo to the foreground hill and tucked in two Pine Tree Brads. I placed the Polar Bear Brads on the hill as well. Then I applied the sentiment and inserted two Snowflake Brads into the sky. And I call that done! 

I hope you enjoyed this one. Have a great Sunday and don't forget to check out the EO store for all your holiday card making!

Happy Creating Everyone!


 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment