Thursday, November 25, 2021

Designer Susan's Top 3 Holiday Picks

I've been on the Eyelet Outlet Design Team for quite a few years now and it's a little bit hard to pick my top three holiday projects, but after some deliberation, and without further ado, here they are...

NUMBER THREE

In 2018 I created this card using Cricut brand adhesive foil and bling from Eyelet Outlet, which is the most beautiful bling you will ever find!  I made this card in several different colors that year and the bling possibilities were endless. One trip to our bling section at the Eyelet Outlet store and you will see what I mean. This card was a favorite because even though I made several, they were all uniquely different and they practically made themselves!  


Specific bling used for this card:

Snowflake Bling


NUMBER TWO

My gingerbread house gift box had to be included in my top three favs! The recipient thought the box was the gift!  I used a gable box from the Cricut image library for this project.  The roof lifts off to reveal the gift inside.  Can you count the Eyelet Outlet products on this one?  


Prancing Deer Brad


NUMBER ONE

The sweet smiling face of my granddaughter when she received this Advent Calendar I made for her last year made Number One an easy pick for me! It's constructed from cardstock and the SVG is from My Scrap Chick.  I embellished the drawers with dozens of Eyelet Outlet products.  



I'm sure you'll notice all of the products used above on the gingerbread box as well as these additional products:  


Thanks for joining us this week as we reminisce on our favorite holiday projects.


















No comments:

Post a Comment