Saturday, November 27, 2021

Leslie's Holiday Favs!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing three of my favorite holiday projects created with our amazing products! When this idea was presented to our design team, we all loved it, so hopefully this is the start of a new holiday tradition! 

The first of my three favorites is this adorable Merry Christmoose card! These Moose Brads are some of the coolest brads ever, which I paired with our Copper Skinny Washi Tape and White Enamel Dots to create this fun scene.


The card in the number two spot is this peaceful serene scene created with our Cardinal Brads and Cardinal Profile Brads against a Glitter Star Washi Tape background embellished with Snowflake Brads and White Enamel Dots.


And my third favorite is this step card shaker! Who can resist a shaker card?! Especially a shaker card filled with our gorgeous 
Snowflake Sequins?! I also used clear gemstones from our Clear Jewel Bling and Clear Bling Strips to embellish the snowflakes on the front of the shaker.


Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment