Sunday, March 10, 2024

Meow Means I Love You


 It's always fun to create a scene using Eyelet Outlet Brads, Washi and Bling. I used a stencil and inks to get the fun blended background and a fence die cut from Cricut Design Space. Then I heat embossed the sentiments with black and copper embossing powders. Once that was complete, I added all the fabulous brads and sky washi for the border. It was so quick and simple to make this and EO's products make all the difference! How boring would it be without them? This is such a fun way to remind someone you love them. Get your EO embellishments today!

SHOPPING LIST:

Thanks for joining me here today at the EO blog. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment